L'Oral Dental Probiotics -- COMING SOON -- Check back in January 2019
Eliminates Morning Breath
Patent pending with "Place-and-Forget" feature that allows time release of probiotic organisms for up to 6 hours. You can even use it safely while sleeping. Lozenge sticks discreetly between gum and cheek beside upper molars.
- Fights the germs that cause bad breath and dental problems
- GREAT FOR ORTHODONTIC PATIENTS AND IMPLANT PATIENTS
- HELPS IMPROVE ORAL HYGIENE
- ALSO FIGHTS:
- TONSIL STONE FORMATION AND POST NASAL DRIP
- GERMS THAT CAUSE STREP THROAT, SINUSITIS, AND OTITIS MEDIA
- BLEEDING GUMS AND TOOTH DECAY
Common results* from using L'OralTM Dental Probiotics, based upon what our users are telling us:
* Disclaimer: There’s no guarantee of specific results, and your results can vary.
On your first morning: Fresh breath in the morning -- no more morning breath when you use it while sleeping! This is worth millions alone! Your significant other will thank you...
Within 2 - 3 weeks: Breath is better overall, gums feel better and appear to be less inflamed
Within one month: Whiter teeth due to less plaque buildup
Within 3 - 6 months: Better dental checkups and savings on dental treatment
Advantages over other dental probiotics:
- This is not your usual dental probiotic product with just a few organisms that you merely chew up and swallow. Besides, dental probiotics do no good for your mouth when they are in your gut. Dental probiotics only work when they stay in your mouth!
Grows Billions Of Good Microbes In Your Mouth: Other dental probiotics that are chewables simply lose their organisms down the throat within 5 to 15 minutes. But, because L'OralTM works overnight, the probiotic organisms can actually rehydrate, adapt, survive, grow, replicate, colonize, and populate their specific niches for days or weeks.
Use It While You Sleep: Only L'OralTM has patent pending, Place-and-Forget, time-release, adherent technology so you can use it safely while you sleep.
3-Billion organisms from 10 special microbial strains specially selected to populate various oral niches: gums, teeth, tongue, tonsils, sinuses, throat.
- 42% more strains than comparable products.
Stays safely and discreetly in the mouth from 3 to 8 hours.
The product also forms a spreadable film that can cover oral sores and wounds -- especially useful after dental treatments, surgeries, canker sores, etc.
It's useful for mild dry mouth management.
Reviews* and Guarantee:
* Disclaimer: Although these are actual reviews from real buyers, there’s no guarantee of specific results, and your results can vary.