Orchestra Dental Probiotics
- Long-lasting Relief For Dry Mouth, Bad Breath, Sore Throats, Canker Sores
- Fights Bleeding Gums,Tooth Decay, and more
- 30 lozenges per bottle
- Patent pending Place-and-Forget Technology lozenges allow time release of probiotic organisms for up to 8 hours. You can even use it safely while sleeping. Lozenge sticks discreetly between gum and cheek beside upper molars.
- Helps fight bad bacteria that cause bad breath, tooth decay, gum inflammation, sinus problems, sore throats, and morning breath.
- You can also use it as a dentifrice. Just chew a lozenge and it forms a slippery gel that facilitates flossing. You can also brush the chewed probiotic gel onto your teeth, gums, and tongue.
- Combining Amazon reviews and reviews on this website, customers give it an average of 4.2 stars out of 5. (average of 5,5,5,4,2 = 4.2 stars)
1/18/2017: Note: The recommended dosage listed on the bottle is 1 lozenge per day for the first month, and 1 lozenge every other day thereafter; however, many people are getting good results with just half of the dosage. This is very good news indeed! This means the product is even more effective than we expected.
To Start Your New Year Right, we are having a sale through January 31st 2017!
Enter discount code Q3YJEMO1176P and you will save $39.95 on orders of two or more bottles. So, if you buy two or more bottles, then one of the bottles is free.
Two bottles would last three months. Three bottles would last five months.
Dear Dr Edwards:
I have to apologize for wanting to return my order which you then sent me the refund. After a while I thought well maybe I will try it instead of throwing it away. I have been prescribed so many medications for my dry mouth, bad breath, healthier teeth and gums and most importantly my tongue that hurt with salty or spicy foods.
This is the BEST product I have ever used. By the 3rd day I felt the difference of everything I was having issues with. I cannot believe that this dental probiotic seriously works like a miracle. And for 5 years I've had so many issues. My dentist gave me a mouthwash to use daily that did not take care of anything. My primary Dr. gave me 2 different prescriptions that I was having to take daily, yet it would help very little.
I am going to order another bottle or three and this time I will not ask for a refund. I am giving one of the bottles to a friend that has similar issues. Thank you so much for insisting I keep the bottle, had you not done that I would have continued with my issues. I was also appreciative that it was you that responded to my email rather than someone that worked for you.
Sincerely & Very Grateful, Blanca Fernandez